Saturday, November 05, 2016

Top Secret email from Hillary to Obama

They'll never find the email they are looking for ... I actually hacked it years ago (Aug 2012) and erased it from her server..
This is a copy of a secret email I hacked  that Trey Gowdy was looking for.
--------------------------------------------------
*****TOP SECRET*****
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ABOUT THIS AND MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT
FALL INTO THE HANDS OF FOX NEWS..
_____________________________________________________

Obama: Hillary, did you see the report by ambassador Stevens in Libya?

Hillary: Why yes I did, what difference does it make now?

Obama: What are you going to do about it? We have 3 weeks to figure something out don't we?

Hillary: I'm not gonna do anything but command all our soldiers to stand down and watch a video on Youtube.

Obama: This could mean trouble for me getting re-elected in 2012.. Should I send a drone to shut him up?
He's always crying about his life being in danger.

Hillary: No don't send a drone, I'd kill him myself if i could sneak over there and back.
We'll just let the terrorists kill him.

Obama: I'll make sure all the security agencies and ALL the media don't say a word about it.
 We'll need a good liar to tell the Sunday talk shows tho. Who is our best liar?

Hillary: We can get Susan Rice to lie for us.

Obama: Great idea. but aren't you worried about running for president IN 2016 if this scandal hits ?

Hillary: No i'm not because I'm an evil bitch, and besides, what difference does it make now ?

No comments: