Sunday, January 29, 2017

TRUMP KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST

   I'm a patriotic American and the muslim countries ban by Trump makes me very angry...
   I wonder what some muslim refugee who escaped to the USA back when Bush was bombing his country,town and neighborhood thinks about the ban? He's already here. He came when he was 5 years old. He's now about 21 years old. He went to our schools,he works in our businesses,he lives in our neighborhoods.  I can only wonder how angry HE must feel and how persecuted he must feel..
   I just picked an arbitrary age and gave a hypothetical example, but you have to ask yourself, how many more are there like him? But hey, that ban is gonna keep us safe right? The ban makes me feel LESS safe!!     No hard feelings and all right? Any muslim that retaliates now will only give more fuel for Trump's cross burning..

No comments: